PDA

View Full Version : 2021 Soda Bowl, The Championship!!

AustinCollie17
01-24-2022, 12:41 PM
DO NOT POST YOUR PICKS HERE!!! This is the Soda Bowl!!! If you have not been here before, the rules are a little different. It is head to head and will require tiebreakers! DO NOT POST YOUR PICKS HERE!!! Send them to me via PM with the scores of each game. When all picks are received, I will post them all at once. Since it is head to head, you do NOT want your opponent to know what your picks are.

Tiebreaker rules:
If both Pickers get the same record for the 3 games, then the score of each game will decide who wins each game, only if they both picked the same winner. If it is still tied, the total points for all games combined will become the next tiebreaker. If by some crazy phenomenon it is still tied, the higher seed will win on a Home Field advantage type tie breaker. GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

Welcome to the Soda Bowl championship round!! You will pick the Conference Championship games, and then update for the Super Bowl! As always, whoever gets the best record wins! Thank you to everyone for a great season this year! For the first time in 5 years, the championship is not daedge vs Spike, so congratulations to you two for breaking the 4 year streak, and also props to daedge and Spike for that incredible run!

Sunday, January 30th
Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs
San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams

Sunday, February 13th
Los Angeles Rams vs Cincinnati Bengals

4. Racehorse
Cincinnati Bengals 27 Kansas City Chiefs 34
San Francisco 49ers 13 Los Angeles Rams 27
Rams 28 Bengals 21
vs
6. albany ed
Chiefs 30 Bengals 24
Rams 24 49ers 21
Rams 24 Bengals 20

Updates:
Both went 2-1
Tiebreakers:
CIN-KC - albany ed 6 pts off; Racehorse 10 points off - albany ed wins
SF-LAR - albany ed 8 pts off; Racehorse 11 pts off - albany ed wins
LAR-CIN - albany ed 1 pt off; Racehorse 6 pts off - albany ed wins
3-0 Albany ed

Super Bowl: If both pick the same winner, then albany ed wins the Soda Bowl; if they pick different winners, then whoever is correct wins the Soda Bowl

Puck
01-24-2022, 01:26 PM
Good Luck Guys.

Racehorse
01-24-2022, 07:43 PM
Good luck, Ed

Racehorse
01-24-2022, 07:46 PM
DO NOT POST YOUR PICKS HERE!!! This is the Soda Bowl!!! If you have not been here before, the rules are a little different. It is head to head and will require tiebreakers! DO NOT POST YOUR PICKS HERE!!! Send them to me via PM with the scores of each game. When all picks are received, I will post them all at once. Since it is head to head, you do NOT want your opponent to know what your picks are.

Tiebreaker rules:
If both Pickers get the same record for the 3 games, then the score of each game will decide who wins each game, only if they both picked the same winner. If it is still tied, the total points for all games combined will become the next tiebreaker. If by some crazy phenomenon it is still tied, the higher seed will win on a Home Field advantage type tie breaker. GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

Welcome to the Soda Bowl championship round!! You will pick the Conference Championship games, and then update for the Super Bowl! As always, whoever gets the best record wins! Thank you to everyone for a great season this year! For the first time in 5 years, the championship is not daedge vs Spike, so congratulations to you two for breaking the 4 year streak, and also props to daedge and Spike for that incredible run!

Sunday, January 30th
Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs
San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams

4. Racehorse
vs
6. albany ed
So, we pick these two games now, and the SB after teams are determined, or something else?

Racehorse
01-24-2022, 07:47 PM
sorry. I read it twice, and missed it. Only saw it after I posted.

albany ed
01-24-2022, 09:56 PM
Good luck, Ed

Good luck to you too.

AustinCollie17
01-25-2022, 12:15 PM
So, we pick these two games now, and the SB after teams are determined, or something else?

Yep, exactly!

Racehorse
01-31-2022, 01:20 PM
Looks like Ed took the early lead

Brylok
02-01-2022, 01:49 AM
Good luck, y'all! What a strange season.

omahacolt
02-10-2022, 11:49 PM
Good luck dudes

Puck
02-13-2022, 08:40 PM
What were the picks for the super bowl?

Never mind. I see it Congrats Ed