PDA

View Full Version : Derek Carr??

Puck
01-18-2022, 05:11 PM
https://www.nfl.com/news/derek-carr-trade-potential-landing-spots-for-the-las-vegas-raiders-quarterback

JAFF
01-18-2022, 06:41 PM
https://www.nfl.com/news/derek-carr-trade-potential-landing-spots-for-the-las-vegas-raiders-quarterback

Wentz lite

ChaosTheory
01-18-2022, 10:34 PM
I said elsewhere that I liked the idea of Carr coming to IND more than Wentz, less than Stafford. I still think he's better than Wentz in terms of accuracy and pocket presence. Of course I'd like to watch some QB breakdown on him.

Thing is, he's not a free agent until 2022 so any potential bidding war this off-season would involve trade assets and not just an attractive contract next year. Players we like and even more draft picks that Ballard likes.

Can you sell out like that for Carr? They apparently didn't for Stafford. If they've changed philosophy in that regard... Wouldn't Rodgers or Wilson or Watson be higher on the list?

Racehorse
01-19-2022, 08:26 AM
I said elsewhere that I liked the idea of Carr coming to IND more than Wentz, less than Stafford. I still think he's better than Wentz in terms of accuracy and pocket presence. Of course I'd like to watch some QB breakdown on him.

Thing is, he's not a free agent until 2022 so any potential bidding war this off-season would involve trade assets and not just an attractive contract next year. Players we like and even more draft picks that Ballard likes.

Can you sell out like that for Carr? They apparently didn't for Stafford. If they've changed philosophy in that regard... Wouldn't Rodgers or Wilson or Watson be higher on the list?

Carr is preferable over Wentz, but at the right price. He is on the downside of his career.

njcoltfan
01-19-2022, 05:49 PM
At what cost ??

apballin
01-19-2022, 08:43 PM
Rodgers or Wilson other than those 2 I don’t see the Colts giving up on Wentz that quick

Chromeburn
01-19-2022, 09:52 PM
Wentz lite

Wentz strong imo

Colts And Orioles
01-19-2022, 10:20 PM
At what cost ???

o

https://www.kroger.com/product/images/large/front/0007585601147

o

Chromeburn
01-19-2022, 10:56 PM
Rumors that Harbaugh is close to a deal with the Raiders. Wonder if he would stick with Carr then.

JAFF
01-20-2022, 07:52 AM
Rumors that Harbaugh is close to a deal with the Raiders. Wonder if he would stick with Carr then.

Why would he do that? A general observation, not questioning you Chrome.

Racehorse
01-20-2022, 09:12 AM

No way this is true. Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so no way this could bet leaked. Well, unless they flew to Michigan.

Chromeburn
01-20-2022, 04:05 PM
Why would he do that? A general observation, not questioning you Chrome.

Depends what his options would be. Not a good QB draft.

JAFF
01-20-2022, 09:44 PM
Depends what his options would be. Not a good QB draft.

I’m thinking, why leave Michigan they have a deep team and had a great year in the big ten. Why go back to the nfl? LV owner is an idiot

Chromeburn
01-21-2022, 12:52 AM
I’m thinking, why leave Michigan they have a deep team and had a great year in the big ten. Why go back to the nfl? LV owner is an idiot

Don’t know. But the rumor has been out there for six months. Harbaugh tends to get restless. Plus Big is competitive snd they still don’t have the talent to compete with an Alabama.