PDA

View Full Version : Odds on Reich's return?

ZionsvilleColtsFan
01-10-2022, 11:14 AM
I see Broncos, Bears, Fins, and Vikes have fired their head coach. What's the over/under on Frank returning to the Colts sidelines for next season?

CletusPyle
01-10-2022, 11:22 AM
I'd say there is 0% chance he will be fired....but I thought the Colts would rout the Jaguars, so what do I know!

nate505
01-10-2022, 11:57 AM
About 100%.

That doesn't bother me as much as the odds on Wentz's return are about 100% as well.

ChoppedWood
01-10-2022, 12:08 PM
Frank could go 0-17 for the next 5 straight years and still con Ballard and Irsay that he's good at this. We're stuck with this dude until he wants to quit, and with this organization, why would you ever want to do that?

rm1369
01-10-2022, 02:24 PM
Frank could go 0-17 for the next 5 straight years and still con Ballard and Irsay that he's good at this. We're stuck with this dude until he wants to quit, and with this organization, why would you ever want to do that?

If you think Reich is so ridiculously bad, don’t you have to think Ballard sucks as well? Apparently he’s been conned by Reich AND McDaniels AND Eberflus. That’s 3 coaches during one coaching cycle. I’d say that’s incompetence.

rcubed
01-10-2022, 02:39 PM
Reich will be back 100%. I dont think anyone in the organization is contemplating that.

Hoopsdoc
01-10-2022, 03:06 PM
Only way Reich doesn’t return is if he quits.

Brylok
01-10-2022, 03:35 PM
Reich will definitely be back unless Irsay fires him. Honestly, I'd prefer Jim Harbaugh if he returns to the NFL. The Colts are soft and have no fire. Harbaugh would change that, and he's in our Ring of Honor.

CletusPyle
01-10-2022, 04:42 PM
Reich will definitely be back unless Irsay fires him. Honestly, I'd prefer Jim Harbaugh if he returns to the NFL. The Colts are soft and have no fire. Harbaugh would change that, and he's in our Ring of Honor.

Harbaugh might even be able to salvage Wentz...at least until we can draft a decent replacement if that isn't Ehlinger!

Spike
01-10-2022, 04:42 PM

I get it, you don't like Frank. But if this same team had Manning or Luck, they would be SB favorites. Frank's biggest mistake this year was trusting that POS Wentz, and that was a monumental mistake.

Chromeburn
01-10-2022, 04:54 PM
I see Broncos, Bears, Fins, and Vikes have fired their head coach. What's the over/under on Frank returning to the Colts sidelines for next season?

100% he stays

CletusPyle
01-10-2022, 05:00 PM
I get it, you don't like Frank. But if this same team had Manning or Luck, they would be SB favorites. Frank's biggest mistake this year was trusting that POS Wentz, and that was a monumental mistake.

I'm sorry, but in my opinion Frank put his job on the line when he talked the franchise into wasting their 1st and 3rd round draft pick on Wentz and then couldn't even make the playoffs with 7 pro bowl players! This is a billion dollar franchise and this move may have set them back years!

I would have already fired him!