PDA

View Full Version : memo to Jim Irsay

njcoltfan
01-09-2022, 05:14 PM
Your dream of multiple Superbowls will never, and I repeat, never happen with Reich as your Head Coach, and Carson Wentz as your QB !!!!!!!!!!

omahacolt
01-09-2022, 05:28 PM
i think reich can surely be a super bowl winning coach.

wentz is trash. pure garbage

IndyNorm
01-09-2022, 05:31 PM

Agree on Wentz but disagree on Reich. The dude has the most pro bowlers in the league on his team and gets skull fucked in a win or done game by a 2-14 that lost by 40 points last week. He's garbage too.

Drewtone
01-09-2022, 05:38 PM
I wonder if it's gonna come out that the O-Line, racked with Covid 2-3 weeks ago, was physically impacted the past 2 weeks, particularly today in the heat.... They were god awful both games.

JAFF
01-09-2022, 05:43 PM
I thought about getting some tickets for next year, after today , not a chance.

The best O line in the NFL, got owned by the worst team. The HC showed NO imagination in play calling.

There was ZERO effort, its the worst game I have seen with a team that had Pro Bowl players.

I dont know how this can be fixed, without changes in the coaching staff and roster. I cant put down money for tickets if this is the effort level for a team fighting for the playoffs.

JAFF
01-09-2022, 05:44 PM
I wonder if it's gonna come out that the O-Line, racked with Covid 2-3 weeks ago, was physically impacted the past 2 weeks, particularly today in the heat.... They were god awful both games.

And how many were vaccinated? Yeah, I’m going there

Hoopsdoc
01-09-2022, 05:49 PM

We agree here. Reich can be a good coach. I think he’s proven that.

But I’m done with Wentz. He’s just not good enough.

He will get another year, but he shouldn’t. It will be a wasted year.

What an awful way to end the year. This team was riding high after beating Arizona on Christmas Day and now here we are two weeks later, out of the playoffs completely. Unbelievable.

Chromeburn
01-09-2022, 05:53 PM

I'll be so fucking pissed if this is true. They didn't take it seriously enough to get vaxed. But then they would claim their performance is tied to it.

Drewtone
01-09-2022, 06:00 PM
I'll be so fucking pissed if this is true. They didn't take it seriously enough to get vaxed. But then they would claim their performance is tied to it.

I believe only Q wasn't vaxxed.... I know vaxxed folks who have had it and took a while to get strength back.

JAFF
01-09-2022, 06:02 PM
I believe only Q wasn't vaxxed.... I know vaxxed folks who have had it and took a while to get strength back.

Kelly wasnt.

Drewtone
01-09-2022, 06:07 PM
Kelly wasnt.

Yeah sure, but I bet his vax status is absolutely the last thing on Kelly's mind... anyone gets a pass, it's him.

Oldcolt
01-09-2022, 06:27 PM

I think you may have hit it on the head. Could have been avoided.

omahacolt
01-09-2022, 06:48 PM
Agree on Wentz but disagree on Reich. The dude has the most pro bowlers in the league on his team and gets skull fucked in a win or done game by a 2-14 that lost by 40 points last week. He's garbage too.

pro bowl means nothing

IndyNorm
01-09-2022, 07:04 PM
pro bowl means nothing

The point being that we had much more talent the 2-14 Jagoffs. Hell, we had much more talent than teams that had no trouble beating them like Houston and NYJ. But in a must win game, not only did we get beat by them, but we got the shit kicked out of us. That falls on the coaching.

JAFF
01-09-2022, 07:14 PM
Yeah sure, but I bet his vax status is absolutely the last thing on Kelly's mind... anyone gets a pass, it's him.

Unless his infection caused the death of his child. Go look up what happens if a pregnant woman becomes infected

Chromeburn
01-09-2022, 07:17 PM

It was more than that. Least vaxed team in the league.

rm1369
01-09-2022, 07:33 PM
The point being that we had much more talent the 2-14 Jagoffs. Hell, we had much more talent than teams that had no trouble beating them like Houston and NYJ. But in a must win game, not only did we get beat by them, but we got the shit kicked out of us. That falls on the coaching.

It wasn’t Xs and Os. The players shit the bed. You think Reich told the guys not to wrap up and tackle? You think he told the line not to block for runs or passes? Tell guys to fumble? This is week 17 and they played a sloppy, unmotivated game - with the playoffs on the line. Ballard has preached and preached culture. It’s been his excuse for not filling holes with capable vets. This game is 100% on the players.

omahacolt
01-09-2022, 09:25 PM
coaching didn't make nelson play like a bitch. didn't make wentz refuse to take the check down.

blame goes all around

Racehorse
01-09-2022, 09:28 PM
coaching didn't make nelson play like a bitch. didn't make wentz refuse to take the check down.

blame goes all around

The team played like a team that was competing for the top draft pick. No excuse for how they played. You can point the finger at the coach, but these guys flat out failed to execute.

omahacolt
01-09-2022, 09:31 PM
The team played like a team that was competing for the top draft pick. No excuse for how they played. You can point the finger at the coach, but these guys flat out failed to execute.

yep. especially the oline. lot of money and so called leaders getting bitchmade every snap

IndyNorm
01-09-2022, 09:31 PM

blame goes all around

That's exactly what I'm saying. Heads need to roll all around: Wentz, Reich, Ballard, etc.

Oldcolt
01-09-2022, 09:36 PM
yep. especially the oline. lot of money and so called leaders getting bitchmade every snap

This, not Wentz, to me is the most depressing thing. This is where we have spent a ton in draft capital and money for exactly this kind of situation. They are supposed to be the backbone of this team and they sucked. WTF they are supposed to be the bullies not the bullied. Total failure

Brylok
01-09-2022, 09:45 PM
Just watched Reich and Wentz post game interviews on dotcom. Fire them both.

apballin
01-09-2022, 09:47 PM
Nobody is getting fired suck ass ending to the season but it’s over and the shitty start fucked us in the end because for whatever reason this team lost its fire in the last 2 games