PDA

View Full Version : Kelly

Oldcolt
12-21-2021, 02:52 PM
Just thought his little girl deserved a thread of her own. My heart breaks for this family, I have buried an infant child myself, it never leaves you. Prayers and time will make it bearable for them. This kind of stuff really puts life into perspective. May each passing day assuage the pain of the Kelly family.

Racehorse
12-21-2021, 02:53 PM
Sorry that both families have had to deal with this sort of tragedy.

ChoppedWood
12-21-2021, 04:10 PM
Just thought his little girl deserved a thread of her own. My heart breaks for this family, I have buried an infant child myself, it never leaves you. Prayers and time will make it bearable for them. This kind of stuff really puts life into perspective. May each passing day assuage the pain of the Kelly family.

Great thoughts. Prayers up for you and the Kelly's.

JAFF
12-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Losing a child, losing a grandchild, the unspoken nightmare.

I have been very fortunate, not to have it scar my family.

They have a long way to go. God bless them and give them peace

apballin
12-21-2021, 06:15 PM
Unfortunately I had to go thru this and it was crushing at the time.

And to see the happiness on hard knocks made my heart hurt even more

Well said Oldcolt- it never leaves you

I can say with a heavy heart, Sorry for the loss Kelly family

That’s all I have to say about that

BCN#1
12-22-2021, 05:32 PM
Unfortunately I had to go thru this and it was crushing at the time.

And to see the happiness on hard knocks made my heart hurt even more

Well said Oldcolt- it never leaves you

I can say with a heavy heart, Sorry for the loss Kelly family

That’s all I have to say about that

Been there done that also many years ago and that pain never really goes away no matter how much time passes.

Sadly more common than most think with losses like this and contrary to popular belief, time does not always heal old wounds. Strength to them and others that have gone through this.

I at least blessed to follow up with a great kid now in 2nd year law at the Univ of Barcelona and lloking at Politcal Science s a 2nd degree making me more pround than could normally be expected.... even if he wants to be a lawyer and maybe even a future politician heaven help me!

Colts And Orioles
12-31-2021, 11:47 AM
o

Ryan Kelly: Being Back with the Colts is Where I Need to Be Right Now

(By Josh Alper)

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/12/31/ryan-kelly-being-back-with-colts-is-where-i-need-to-be-right-now/

o