PDA

View Full Version : Other games of interest to the Colts

Spike
12-19-2021, 04:19 PM
Titans lead the Steelers 13-10.
Jets and Dolphins tied at 17.
Bills lead the Panthers 24-8.

I don't believe we can catch the Titans, so I want the Steelers to lose.
Go Jets.
Panthers are pathetic and so is Cam.

Kinda nice to be able to relax on a Sunday after our Colts beat the holy shit out of the Patsies and refs.

ChoppedWood
12-19-2021, 04:33 PM
Titans lead the Steelers 13-10.
Jets and Dolphins tied at 17.
Bills lead the Panthers 24-8.

I don't believe we can catch the Titans, so I want the Steelers to lose.
Go Jets.
Panthers are pathetic and so is Cam.

Kinda nice to be able to relax on a Sunday after our Colts beat the holy shit out of the Patsies and refs.

Steelers game is a major point of conflict. TN is just not a very good team without Henry. I am not sure this couldn't serve as the tipping point if they lose and we end up passing them.

Spike
12-19-2021, 04:36 PM
One game that has no bearing on the Colts, but had to mention it, the Lions are kicking the shit out of the Cardinals. Cardinals don't look so fucking awesome anymore especially with Hopkins out. Damn, if the Colts can beat the Cardinals next week, it's almost assured we are in the playoffs.

I can't remember when the Colts have ever had as brutal a schedule as this year. The only shitty teams we have had on the schedule were the Jackoffs, Jets and Texicans. Not complaining, just saying. I thought we were dead in the water after week 4, but now things look a hell of a lot brighter. For all of you Reich haters, he kept this team together and now they are playing as good as any team in the NFL.

ChoppedWood
12-19-2021, 04:39 PM
Tanny just threw an INT- Tits are a turn over machine these days. Regardless of seed etc, watching them implode is pretty fun.

Spike
12-19-2021, 04:43 PM
Steelers game is a major point of conflict. TN is just not a very good team without Henry. I am not sure this couldn't serve as the tipping point if they lose and we end up passing them.

Very good point. Wouldn't it be amazing if, after losing both games to the Tits, we still end up winning the division? Who would have thunk it.

Steelers now lead 16-13. I'm having a great Sunday today. Damn, I didn't know how good I could feel after the Colts destroyed BB, McDouch, the refs, the NFL media and Goodell. There really is a God, which I have known forever.

ChoppedWood
12-19-2021, 04:45 PM
Tanny just threw an INT- Tits are a turn over machine these days. Regardless of seed etc, watching them implode is pretty fun.

He just fumbled a snap! Dude is collapsing and I think Vrabel may be indicted for murder shortly after the game!

Spike
12-19-2021, 04:45 PM
Steelers just recovered a fumble by the Tits. Gotta say it, fuck you Vrabel.

Colts And Orioles
12-19-2021, 04:46 PM
o

Just before halftime, the Steelers' kicker missed a 56-yard field goal attempt when it fell short by about 1 yard.

Since then, the Steelers have scored 13 unanswered points to take a 16-13 lead ...... the Titans' 5 possessions in the 2nd half have resulted in a punt, a punt, a fumble, an interception, and a fumble.

o

ChoppedWood
12-19-2021, 04:47 PM
Tua just pick 6'd...NICE! LET'S GO J-E-T-S!

Colts And Orioles
12-19-2021, 04:51 PM
o

Just before halftime, the Steelers' kicker missed a 56-yard field goal attempt when it fell short by about 1 yard.

Since then, the Steelers have scored 13 unanswered points to take a 16-13 lead ...... the Titans' 5 possessions in the 2nd half have resulted in a punt, a punt, a fumble, an interception, and a fumble.

o
o

16 unanswered points in the 2nd half for the Steelers now...... they lead 19-13 with 4:29 left to play in the 4th quarter.

o

ChoppedWood
12-19-2021, 04:55 PM
Damnit Tua just threw a TD- Phins up now

Spike
12-19-2021, 04:58 PM
Dolphins just regained the lead, damnit.

ChoppedWood
12-19-2021, 05:06 PM
4th and 6 for the Titans- deep in Steelers territory. Here we go!

ChoppedWood
12-19-2021, 05:07 PM
I don't think he got that! Hayden made a monster hit.

Luck4Reich
12-19-2021, 05:08 PM
That is NOT a first down by Titans. Game should be over!!!!

ChoppedWood
12-19-2021, 05:08 PM
No idea where the spot even came from- he is 2 feet short on replay, and it's somehow short by a credit card????

Clowns.

Luck4Reich
12-19-2021, 05:09 PM
Refs quick spot gave him like two extra yards...lmao. NFL refs are shitty!!

Luck4Reich
12-19-2021, 05:10 PM
Wtf is that spot? He was nowhere near that!!

Luck4Reich
12-19-2021, 05:11 PM
Still slim but Colts can still win the division.

Discflinger
12-19-2021, 05:11 PM
Fuck you, Vrabel!

ChoppedWood
12-19-2021, 05:12 PM
Refs quick spot gave him like two extra yards...lmao. NFL refs are shitty!!

Game in and out, week after week, this is the pitiful excuse Goodell pushes out there. They wreck games all the time, and it just continues. You NEVER hear of guys being fired for being so bad at it, which is a disgrace. Last night, Pittman- come on, someone needs to be canned after that.

Dewey 5
12-19-2021, 05:12 PM
Tacks lost

Luck4Reich
12-19-2021, 05:14 PM
Game in and out, week after week, this is the pitiful excuse Goodell pushes out there. They wreck games all the time, and it just continues. You NEVER hear of guys being fired for being so bad at it, which is a disgrace. Last night, Pittman- come on, someone needs to be canned after that.

Refs are too often game changers and the difference makers... Not the NFL players. Not a good look.

Luck4Reich
12-19-2021, 05:17 PM
Now the Colts go play the Cards.... A team that just got smacked by the worst team in the NFL.

Luck4Reich
12-19-2021, 05:19 PM
Hopefully Murray is a turnover machine against our defense next week.

Spike
12-19-2021, 05:20 PM

The Pats and Tom Brady always benefit from the Refs. I'm not the only one saying that, take a look at other team's message boards. It started with the fucking tuck rule, and it hasn't stopped since.

Spike
12-19-2021, 05:21 PM
Now the Colts go play the Cards.... A team that just got smacked by the worst team in the NFL.

I don't think they are the worst team in the NFL anymore. I think they would kick the shit out of the Jags and Texans.

Colts And Orioles
12-19-2021, 05:21 PM
Now the Colts go play the Cardinals ....... a team that just got smacked by the worst team in the NFL.

o

And a team that has a record of 3-3 at home, with a total of 11 turnovers in those 6 games.

Today was their first loss of the season on the road ...... they had been 7-0 with only 2 turnovers in 7 games prior to their loss to the Lions.

o

Luck4Reich
12-19-2021, 05:23 PM
I don't think they are the worst team in the NFL anymore. I think they would kick the shit out of the Jags and Texans.

Possible.... But didn't expect them to take down the Cardinals... Although I have felt Cards overrated all season.

Spike
12-19-2021, 05:32 PM
Tits are falling apart without Henry.

Colts And Orioles
12-19-2021, 05:44 PM
Tua was just Pick-6'd ...... NICE !!! LET'S GO, J-E-T-S !!!

The Dolphins just regained the lead, damnit.

o

It's probably better that the Dolphins won today ...... they play the Titans in 2 weeks, and I'd rather have them be motivated with a chance to make the playoffs when that game happens than to be completely out of the playoff picture. The Colts already beat the Dolphins head-on, so them catching and passing the Colts is more unlikely than the possibility of the Titans continuing to falter and allowing the Colts to pass them.

o

ChoppedWood
12-19-2021, 05:50 PM
o

It's probably better that the Dolphins won today ...... they play the Titans in 2 weeks, and I'd rather have them be motivated with a chance to make the playoffs when that game happens than to be completely out of the playoff picture. The Colts already beat the Dolphins head-on, so them catching and passing the Colts is more unlikely than the possibility of the Titans continuing to falter and allowing the Colts to pass them.

o

True. Man the Titans falling all the way out, would be so pleasant.

Colts And Orioles
12-19-2021, 06:06 PM
o

o
o

And for the same reason, I am rooting for the 49ers to beat the Falcons this afternoon ...... the 49ers have a record of 7-6, and they play the Titans on Thursday night.

I want the 49ers to be 8-6 and be very much alive for a playoff berth when that game happens.

o

Spike
12-19-2021, 06:17 PM
o

And for the same reason, I am rooting for the 49ers to beat the Falcons this afternoon ...... the 49ers have a record of 7-6, and they play the Titans on Thursday night.

I want the 49ers to be 8-6 and be very much alive for a playoff berth when that game happens.

o

Yep, they are currently tied at 10.

Bengals and Broncos tied at 3.

Spike
12-19-2021, 06:24 PM
49ers up 17-10.

Spike
12-19-2021, 06:31 PM
Packers and Ravens tied at 14. Let's go Pack.

Puck
12-19-2021, 06:51 PM
Packers and Ravens tied at 14. Let's go Pack.

Yes besides keeping the Ravens from gaining a win the Pack needs to keep ahead of the Bucs for HFA throughout the playoff in the NFC

ChoppedWood
12-19-2021, 07:44 PM
Pack TD---- let's go!!!

Spike
12-19-2021, 07:54 PM
This has been a really great weekend of NFL football.

ChoppedWood
12-19-2021, 08:04 PM
This has been a really great weekend of NFL football.

Last couple weeks have been incredibly fortuitous for us. Ravens are on the ropes!

ChoppedWood
12-19-2021, 08:15 PM
Damnit, here we go with this cardiac ravens shit again!

ChoppedWood
12-19-2021, 08:25 PM
How does one team end up with basically 2 Lamar's?

ChoppedWood
12-19-2021, 08:27 PM
Pack break it up!!!!!!

Racehorse
12-19-2021, 08:28 PM
Harbaugh goes for the win (2XP) and loses again.

Puck
12-20-2021, 12:47 AM
harbaugh goes for the win (2xp) and loses again.

he should be fired!!!!!

HoosierinFL
12-20-2021, 11:36 AM
In general I'd say all the games went favorably for the colts this weekend. Browns game still relevant tonight. Of course winning was the #1 thing, but losses for the Titans, Chargers, and Ravens was also nice.

Spike
12-20-2021, 05:02 PM
Great game today, Browns vs Raiders. One team will have another loss. Haven't really looked at it too closely, but I suppose I will root for the Raiders because we still get to play them. But maybe, if the Raiders lose, they will give up on the season and just mail it in against us.

Spike
12-20-2021, 05:31 PM
If the 49ers beat the Titans this week, the fucking division is up for grabs. Never would have thunk it weeks ago. I do predict that the 49ers will kick the Titans ass. Not only will that benefit our Colts, but the 49ers are my 2nd favorite team. Outside of me, my whole family including cousins, 2nd cousins, and papa Vito in Sicily are die hard 49er fans first. They kinda pull for the Colts because of me. I would absolutely love a Colt/49er Super Bowl.

TheMugwump
12-20-2021, 05:49 PM
Great game today, Browns vs Raiders. One team will have another loss. Haven't really looked at it too closely, but I suppose I will root for the Raiders because we still get to play them. But maybe, if the Raiders lose, they will give up on the season and just mail it in against us.

This is what I'm hoping for too.

And along that same line, I wonder how the Cards loss yesterday will affect next Saturday night. I'm not one that believes that players in the NFL need extra motivation, or are now going to be 'out for blood' because of the previous week, but it is possible that they overlooked the Lions a bit and will be thinking of that embarrassment all week.

Spike
12-20-2021, 06:25 PM
Raiders up 7-0.

Spike
12-20-2021, 06:29 PM
This is what I'm hoping for too.

And along that same line, I wonder how the Cards loss yesterday will affect next Saturday night. I'm not one that believes that players in the NFL need extra motivation, or are now going to be 'out for blood' because of the previous week, but it is possible that they overlooked the Lions a bit and will be thinking of that embarrassment all week.

Yep, I agree. Hated that game because now the Cards are going to be in desperation mode.

CletusPyle
12-20-2021, 10:31 PM
I think the Browns losing to the Raiders helps the Colts....provided they hold their home field against the Raiders in a couple of weeks!

HoosierinFL
12-21-2021, 10:25 AM
I think the Browns losing to the Raiders helps the Colts....provided they hold their home field against the Raiders in a couple of weeks!

Maybe the biggest thing to worry about there is the Raiders coming in hot and fighting for a playoff spot (and they very well could be, as they are next home vs. Broncos). But honestly both of those teams looked terrible last night.

Oldcolt
12-21-2021, 02:45 PM
Yep, I agree. Hated that game because now the Cards are going to be in desperation mode.

I hear you Spike. It shouldn't matter if we are ready to play. Can the Colts keep up this intensity? They need to, it is their own fault they need to because they shit the bed so bad in the beginning of the season. I'm thinking they will but I am worried just like you are.

JAFF
12-21-2021, 05:37 PM

The Colts should be playing in desparation mode

Colts And Orioles
12-27-2021, 11:55 AM
Tua was just Pick-6'd ...... NICE !!! LET'S GO, J-E-T-S !!!

The Dolphins just regained the lead, damnit.

o

o
o

Again, I'm rooting FOR the Dolphins tonight ...... I want them to have as much motivation as possible when they play the Titans next week, and a win over the Saints tonight would put them at 8-7 overall while riding a 7-game winning streak (they started the season at 1-7.)

o

DragonTails
12-27-2021, 01:04 PM
Maybe you guys know about this site already, but I just found it and it's pretty amazing.

http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/coltsmig.html

Colts And Orioles
12-27-2021, 02:01 PM
Maybe you guys know about this site already, but I just found it and it's pretty amazing.

http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/coltsmig.html

o

Several weeks ago, I stated that we were more likely to get a #1 or #2 seed than we were to get a #3 or a #4 seed if we catch and pass the Titans for the AFC South title.

o

If the Colts beat the Patriots (a HUGE "if"), they very well could run the table to finish at 11-6 overall.

If they do, believe it or not, they could wind up with the #1 seed overall in the AFC ...... the Titans are currently Derrick Henry-less, the AFC North has 4 solid-but-unspectacular teams, and the Chiefs have a tough schedule ahead of them with games against the Chargers, the Steelers, the Bengals, and the Broncos.

At best, I see us getting the #2 seed because I think that the Patriots will win their 3 remaining games after they play us. Even with a loss to the Colts on Saturday night, that would leave them with a 12-5 overall record.

At worst, the Colts will lose to the Patriots on Saturday night to fall to 7-7 ...... which will leave only the most optimistic of Horseshoe Homers (such as myself) still believing in this team.

o

And this chart shows that ...... while we have a very small chance of getting that # 2 seed (5%), we have even less chance to get the #3 or #4 seed (less than 1%.)

o

Discflinger
12-27-2021, 04:17 PM
Coming out that Henry may play week 18 to “knock off some rust”.

CletusPyle
12-27-2021, 10:07 PM
Miami is looking pretty good tonight, I can easily see them beating the Titans. Mills is also settling in nicely at QB for the Texans, they will give the Titans all they want....Colts are still alive if they handle their bidness!:D

Colts And Orioles
12-28-2021, 01:28 AM
o

(DOLPHINS vs. SAINTS, 12/27)

The 2021 Miami Dolphins just made history ...... they became the first team in the history of pro football to have had a 7-game winning streak AND a 7-game losing streak in the same season. ) *

* ) Prior to 1960, it was impossible to accomplish this because the NFL only played 12-game seasons through that 1960 season. After the AFL established themselves llllll, by playing 14 games in their inaugural season of 1960, the NFL followed suit and started playing 14-game seasons in 1961.

o

CletusPyle
12-31-2021, 10:18 PM
This really has nothing to do with the Colts, but I didn't want to start a new thread for it. Former Colts QB Jim Harbaugh's Wolverines are getting their asses kicked!:eek:

Chromeburn
12-31-2021, 11:51 PM
This really has nothing to do with the Colts, but I didn't want to start a new thread for it. Former Colts QB Jim Harbaugh's Wolverines are getting their asses kicked!:eek:

Harbaugh just stole Reich’s Indy special he used against the pats. They scored with it too.

PowayColt
01-01-2022, 11:36 PM
Since this thread was originally about other games important to the Colts...I went through all the scenarios and to cover our ass if we should happen to lose to the Raiders it is really REALLY important for the Rams to beat the Ravens. More so than any other game. I'll be watching that game since it bumped the Colts game off TV when they changed it to a morning kickoff here in San Diego.

Discflinger
01-02-2022, 10:25 AM
We have been spoiled with all these prime time games lately. I have game pass and will have to wait until 4 to watch it as well as put tape on the screen to cover the clicker and kill my phone every time there’s an update.

PowayColt
01-02-2022, 06:02 PM
OK. If I understand it correctly, with the Ravens loss (Thank you, Rams.), a win over Jacksonville puts us in the playoffs. No help needed from other teams.
Where I am the Ram-Raven game was the TV game and we are VERY fortunate the Rams pulled it out. Baltimore controlled most of the game. Stafford was a turnover machine. Again, thank you, Rams.

With a Colt loss, we still get in the playoffs with...
1) A Steeler loss (to either Cleveland or Baltimore)
2) Miami defeats New England
3) Raiders defeat San Diego

Please just win. I'll go nuts if we lose next week.

DragonTails
01-02-2022, 09:58 PM
Spot #6

Case 1
Colts beat the Jaguars, and
Bills lose to the Jets

Case 2
Patriots lose to the Dolphins

Case 3
Raiders lose to the Chargers

Case 4
Colts beat or tie the Jaguars, and
Chargers tie the Raiders

Spot #7

Case 1
Colts beat or tie the Jaguars

Case 2
Chargers lose to the Raiders, and
Ravens tie the Steelers

Case 3
Bengals lose to the Browns, and
Steelers lose to the Browns

Case 4
Patriots lose to the Dolphins, and
Steelers lose to or tie the Browns

Case 5
Steelers lose to the Ravens

Case 6
Ravens lose to the Steelers, and

CletusPyle
01-02-2022, 10:18 PM
Spot #6

Case 1
Bills lose to the Jets

Case 2

Case 3

Case 4
Chargers tie the Raiders

Spot #7

Case 1

Case 2
Ravens tie the Steelers

Case 3

Case 4

Case 5

Case 6

Thanks for putting this together....if the Colts can't beat the Jaguars, they don't deserve a playoff spot!

ChoppedWood
01-02-2022, 10:21 PM
Thanks for putting this together....if the Colts can't beat the Jaguars, they don't deserve a playoff spot!

I expect an announcement mid week that we will be resting JT, Darius and Q for the playoff run.

CletusPyle
01-02-2022, 10:23 PM
I expect an announcement mid week that we will be resting JT, Darius and Q for the playoff run.

Jaguars have absolutely no reason to want to win this game!:D

Hoopsdoc
01-02-2022, 10:23 PM
Spot #6

Case 1
Bills lose to the Jets

Case 2

Case 3

Case 4
Chargers tie the Raiders

Spot #7

Case 1

Case 2
Ravens tie the Steelers

Case 3

Case 4

Case 5

Case 6

Would much rather have the 6. I don’t think we can beat KC.

YDFL Commish
01-02-2022, 10:45 PM

They have absolutely no reason to exist.

DragonTails
01-03-2022, 11:18 AM
Colts -15.5.

Hopefully they can break their spirit early so they quit! Don't let them get a 4th and goal stop to give them hope last last year.

Colts And Orioles
01-03-2022, 04:51 PM
o

Yesterday, the Bengals twice came back from three 14-point deficits to beat the Chiefs (they were down 14-0, 21-7, and 28-14 at three different points in the game.)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401326571

That's mildly reminiscent of last season, when the Colts came back from two 14-point deficits to beat the Packers in overtime (they were down 21-7 and 28-14 at two different points in the game.)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/playbyplay/_/gameId/401220191

Coincidentally, the final score of both games was 34-31 ...... and in both cases, the home-team won.

o

DragonTails
01-03-2022, 09:57 PM
o

That's mildly reminiscent of last season, when the Colts came back from two 14-point deficits to beat the Packers in overtime (they were down 21-7 and 28-14 at two different points in the game.)

o

Nothing like the 20-20 tie I sat through in '82. The last game I was at on 33rd street.

CletusPyle
01-03-2022, 11:34 PM
Watching the Steelers/Browns game....neither of these teams impress me that much. Mayfield appears to be going backward, not sure what is causing him to be in the funk he is in lately. Snoop Dogg is on with Peyton and Eli and says he hopes the Steelers go after Russell Wilson or Aaron Rodgers next season...would be interesting to see either of those guys in a Steelers uniform!

Colts And Orioles
01-03-2022, 11:36 PM
Nothing like the 20-20 tie I sat through in '82. The last game I was at on 33rd street.

o

I remember seeing highlights of that game on "This Week in Pro Football." The Colts were losing by a score of 20-6, then scored 2 touchdowns in the 4th quarter to tie the game. I remember them showing Randy McMillan jumping into the end-zone from the 1-yardline for the game-tying touchdown.

By that time (1982), Harry Kalas had taken over for Pat Summerall and Tom Brookshier as the announcer for the highlights. They had also changed the name of the show from "This Week in Pro Football" to "This is the NFL."

o

Spike
01-04-2022, 01:01 AM
Watching the Steelers/Browns game....neither of these teams impress me that much. Mayfield appears to be going backward, not sure what is causing him to be in the funk he is in lately. Snoop Dogg is on with Peyton and Eli and says he hopes the Steelers go after Russell Wilson or Aaron Rodgers next season...would be interesting to see either of those guys in a Steelers uniform!

I hope not. I don't dislike a lot of teams, but I do dislike the Steelers with a passion, along with the Pats and Cowboys.

Chromeburn
01-04-2022, 02:36 PM

They were fired up for the first game last year. See if they want to just get off the field this year.

CletusPyle
01-04-2022, 03:57 PM
They were fired up for the first game last year. See if they want to just get off the field this year.

I'm just going to go ahead and Nostradumbass this thing right now....the Colts will lead 31-3 at halftime and will not play Wentz, JT, Pittman, or TY in the second half!

DragonTails
01-04-2022, 06:02 PM
I'm just going to go ahead and Nostradumbass this thing right now....the Colts will lead 31-3 at halftime and will not play Wentz, JT, Pittman, or TY in the second half!

No sense sitting TY. He is mostly a ghost in big games and especially the playoffs - Much like Harrison was.

I love Marvin Harrison but damn, for as great as he was, he disappeared in the playoffs. I actually think he had anxiety issues.

Colts need some receivers!

bigalbert
01-05-2022, 09:56 AM
Colts win + LAC win gets us the Bengals, Raiders win and we get the chiefs/Titans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DragonTails
01-05-2022, 11:00 AM
Colts win + LAC win gets us the Bengals, Raiders win and we get the chiefs/Titans

It requires a little more than that but that is what I hope the first round matchup is if they beat Jax.

Colts And Orioles
01-05-2022, 01:41 PM
A Colts win ......

o

That is all that matters right now. The loss to the Raiders put the Colts (and their fans) in that position. Whomever we draw in the first round of the playoffs, so be it.

o

ChaosTheory
01-05-2022, 06:10 PM
Going to have to go through these teams regardless what round. You're not going to sneak around back and get to the Super Bowl.

Colts And Orioles
01-08-2022, 03:35 PM
o

Monday night's Division I-A National Championship game is being played in Indianapolis ...... hence, an ever-so-slightly game of interest to some Colts fans.

Alabama, Georgia Arrive in Frigid Indianapolis Ahead of College Football Playoff Championship Game

(Associated Press)

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/33015873/alabama-georgia-arrive-frigid-indianapolis-ahead-college-football-playoff-championship-game

o

CletusPyle
01-08-2022, 03:59 PM

I don't think the Titans can beat the Colts three times in one season....so I am hoping for a Colts win, a Titans win, and a Raiders win!

ChaosTheory
01-08-2022, 04:55 PM
I don't think the Titans can beat the Colts three times in one season....so I am hoping for a Colts win, a Titans win, and a Raiders win!

Assuming Colts win...

Unless TEN loses to HOU, they get a bye. In your scenario, we likely play at KC since they likely beat DEN.

I tend to think LAC will beat LV. Which would mean the Colts can't be #7. Most likely #6 unless BUF or NE loses. Then we'd be #5.

So if LAC wins, it seems to me that Colts at CIN is most likely. It could be a #6 vs #3 or a #5 vs #4. Colts at BUF next most likely, Colts at NE also possible.

CletusPyle
01-08-2022, 10:11 PM
Assuming Colts win...

Unless TEN loses to HOU, they get a bye. In your scenario, we likely play at KC since they likely beat DEN.

I tend to think LAC will beat LV. Which would mean the Colts can't be #7. Most likely #6 unless BUF or NE loses. Then we'd be #5.

So if LAC wins, it seems to me that Colts at CIN is most likely. It could be a #6 vs #3 or a #5 vs #4. Colts at BUF next most likely, Colts at NE also possible.

You're right...there are several scenarios where the Colts could play the Titans, as #7 v #2 or #6 v #3, they all include the Titans either losing or tying the Texans. At this point, Colts just need to win!

omahacolt
01-09-2022, 11:23 AM
No sense sitting TY. He is mostly a ghost in big games and especially the playoffs - Much like Harrison was.

I love Marvin Harrison but damn, for as great as he was, he disappeared in the playoffs. I actually think he had anxiety issues.

Colts need some receivers!

i think it was more manning going to better matchups that hurt his numbers