PDA

View Full Version : Going to the game Saturday

Puck
12-16-2021, 07:57 PM
So taking family to the game Saturday. Smitty and Mrs Smitty were invited but they are off jet setting on the beach.... anyway

Grandson and grand daughter have never been to a game and are very excited.

We told them to investigate players they like and tell us who and we'll get them Jerseys at the stadium.

My grandson texted me and said Grandpa. I found my player.
It was Michael Strachan. Right away I didn't have the heart to tell him that he doesn't play. I text my daughter and she said just tell him.....

Anyway I told him and gave him a list of numbers to check out

He ended up picking 11. I told him great choice! Sent him some videos of Pittman and now he is super excited.

Grand daughter went straight 28! Gotta love that girl!

Im gonna have her make a sign that says "Run the damn ball". Hope she gets on TV!!! Ha

Me? Im wearing 87. Greatest Colt to ever play!!!!!!

Figured you all might like this and I know Smitty will get a kick out of it since he knows all of them

Go Colts!!!

apballin
12-16-2021, 09:20 PM
I値l be there also, I値l be watching the big screen

Tell them we gotta rock the building Saturday night I知 talking piped in noise loud!!!!

Have fun man get there early for any food or shopping you wanna do lines get crazy down there

Puck
12-16-2021, 09:52 PM
I値l be there also, I値l be watching the big screen

Tell them we gotta rock the building Saturday night I知 talking piped in noise loud!!!!

Have fun man get there early for any food or shopping you wanna do lines get crazy down there

Gave up our season tickets a couple yrs ago. We are in section 102. Let me know where you are I'll buy you a beer

Oldcolt
12-16-2021, 10:11 PM
Gotta love those grandkids

Puck
12-16-2021, 10:13 PM
Gotta love those grandkids

I'm old buddy. They are the same age as Mrs Puck's kiddos. They are like cousins together and attached at the hip

apballin
12-16-2021, 10:28 PM
Gave up our season tickets a couple yrs ago. We are in section 102. Let me know where you are I'll buy you a beer

Nice, appreciate the offer you池e lower than me I知 in 407

Puck
12-16-2021, 10:38 PM
Nice, appreciate the offer you池e lower than me I知 in 407

Wow. those are good seats. We had season ticket there!!!! Opposite end

We bought tickets from the link I posted on here Tickets4U

Seriously need to use this guy if you want tickets

If you get there early let me know. Love to meet you

apballin
12-16-2021, 11:00 PM
Wow. those are good seats. We had season ticket there!!!! Opposite end

We bought tickets from the link I posted on here Tickets4U

Seriously need to use this guy if you want tickets

If you get there early let me know. Love to meet you

Same here man, I値l be there early I値l hit you up

smitty46953
12-17-2021, 03:50 AM
Have fun you guys

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Indystu2
12-17-2021, 06:18 PM
Jealous! Enjoy!

CletusPyle
12-17-2021, 08:54 PM

I had season tickets for 14 years, upper level but on row 1, they were great seats, gave them up to a friend of mine about 5 years ago. Occasionally a game comes along when I really miss having them...this is one of those games!

I will be very surprised if the Colts don't show up big for this game...should be a great game, have a great and safe time with your family!