PDA

View Full Version : Tonight is going to suck

ChoppedWood
12-06-2021, 06:03 PM
I struggle with every fiber to root for the Pats under any circumstance. However tonight we really need them to win, then come here and we beat them giving us the tie-breaker against both them and the Bills. This really sucks!

Racehorse
12-06-2021, 06:38 PM
I struggle with every fiber to root for the Pats under any circumstance. However tonight we really need them to win, then come here and we beat them giving us the tie-breaker against both them and the Bills. This really sucks!

I agree. I hate hoping they win, but it gives us the best chance to make the playoffs.

apballin
12-06-2021, 09:12 PM
Fuck them, win the rest and whoever we play on the other side beware

I have a feeling it’s gonna play right into our hands

JAFF
12-06-2021, 09:16 PM

#uck the pats

Puck
12-06-2021, 09:51 PM
Fire Bellicheat. All runs and no passes. Can't win if your that unbalanced

HoosierinFL
12-06-2021, 09:54 PM

Or the Bills win, take a lead in the AFCE, dropping the pats to a worse record, and then we beat them, knocking them out of the playoffs entirely.

Puck
12-06-2021, 09:55 PM
If the Bills sweep them and we beat the Pats we will have tie breakers over both and a better record than NE and they would probably miss the playoffs

Lov2fish
12-06-2021, 10:12 PM
I would rather the Colts miss the playoffs than to ever root for the Suckriots. What the phuck is wrong with you?

TheMugwump
12-06-2021, 11:21 PM
Fire Bellicheat. All runs and no passes. Can't win if your that unbalanced

This. Is. Perfection.

CletusPyle
12-06-2021, 11:47 PM
Weird game....Patriots look very beatable to me!

Colts And Orioles
12-07-2021, 12:18 AM
Weird game ...... the Patriots look very beatable to me !!!

o

I don't think that the Patriots will be playing with one hand tied behind their back when they play us in 2 weeks, like they did tonight against the Bills.

Belichick was trying to go for the record of winning a game with the least passing attempts in a single game in the Super Bowl era (1966 - Present.)

The record is 2 passing attempts in a single game, by Joe Ferguson of the Bills in a win over the Jets in September of 1974.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/197409290buf.htm

They missed the record by 1, as Mac Jones wound up throwing 3 passes tonight.

o

albany ed
12-07-2021, 08:12 AM
o

I don't think that the Patriots will be playing with one hand tied behind their back when they play us in 2 weeks, like they did tonight against the Bills.

Belichick was trying to go for the record of winning a game with the least passing attempts in a single game in the Super Bowl era (1966 - Present.)

The record is 2 passing attempts in a single game, by Joe Ferguson of the Bills in a win over the Jets in September of 1974.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/197409290buf.htm

They missed the record by 1, as Mac Jones wound up throwing 3 passes tonight.

o

BB, more than any other Coach ever, radically changes schemes, both offensive and defensive schemes by the team he's facing, weather conditions, injuries (his and theirs) and possibly even by which refs are doing the game. He looks at everything and until the game begins, you have no idea what you'll be facing. He rarely misses an opportunity to take advantage of any perceived facet of the game.

YDFL Commish
12-07-2021, 09:17 AM
BB, more than any other Coach ever, radically changes schemes, both offensive and defensive schemes by the team he's facing, weather conditions, injuries (his and theirs) and possibly even by which refs are doing the game. He looks at everything and until the game begins, you have no idea what you'll be facing. He rarely misses an opportunity to take advantage of any perceived facet of the game.

It certainly helps when the Bills don't wanna tackle anybody.

ChaosTheory
12-07-2021, 10:28 AM

I'm always concerned that Belichick will do something weird that nobody expects and it ends up being a great move to disrupt your whole gameplan.

Like while everyone expects him to focus on JT, he does something unassuming like "take Jack Doyle out of the game." And somehow that completely fucks us up.

albany ed
12-07-2021, 11:14 AM
I'm always concerned that Belichick will do something weird that nobody expects and it ends up being a great move to disrupt your whole gameplan.

Like while everyone expects him to focus on JT, he does something unassuming like "take Jack Doyle out of the game." And somehow that completely fucks us up.

It would be interesting to try and guess how BB will game plan against the Colts. I would think he'd focus on taking Taylor out of the game and making Wentz beat them. On offense, I think he'll focus on passing, which has been our weakest link on D. What say the rest of you?

YDFL Commish
12-07-2021, 11:34 AM
It would be interesting to try and guess how BB will game plan against the Colts. I would think he'd focus on taking Taylor out of the game and making Wentz beat them. On offense, I think he'll focus on passing, which has been our weakest link on D. What say the rest of you?

I'm expecting a big night for the TE's as well as Hines out of the backfield.

JT will get his. Maybe not a big day, but enough to keep them dedicated to stopping the run.

Oldcolt
12-07-2021, 01:01 PM
I'm hoping we are talking about what we are going to do to them, not what Belichick is going to do to us. Screw him and his 'clever' defensive moves. We should physically dominate on the lines. We have spent the money and draft capital to be able to do this. Ballard said years ago that this is where we are going, building from the lines up. We need to start imposing our will on these teams, not reacting to what they do. Make these assholes react to what we do.

ChoppedWood
12-07-2021, 02:00 PM
I'm hoping we are talking about what we are going to do to them, not what Belichick is going to do to us. Screw him and his 'clever' defensive moves. We should physically dominate on the lines. We have spent the money and draft capital to be able to do this. Ballard said years ago that this is where we are going, building from the lines up. We need to start imposing our will on these teams, not reacting to what they do. Make these assholes react to what we do.

Over / Under on rushes for JT in this game?

I put the line at 15. We will go in with the first 25 plays being scripted and 17 of them will be passes to Patmon only- gonna really go for the trickery in this one!

Colts And Orioles
12-07-2021, 02:01 PM

o

In my rat's ass of an opinion, Bill Belichick is the best coach in the NFL ...... and the way to beat his ass is to be pro-active, show him no more respect than any other coach in the league, and prove that your team is better anyway.

When the Beatles were a struggling, starving band in the late 50's and early 60's, their goal was to be bigger than Elvis Presley ...... they revered and admired Presley greatly, yet were confident in themselves that they could surpass him and be even better than him.

That Beatlesque perspective is the approach that the Colts need to take ...... accept the fact that Belichick is a great coach, and then go kick his team's ass to show that you are even better than that.

o

albany ed
12-07-2021, 03:11 PM
Over / Under on rushes for JT in this game?

I put the line at 15. We will go in with the first 25 plays being scripted and 17 of them will be passes to Patmon only- gonna really go for the trickery in this one!

This is the best post you've ever made.

Chromeburn
12-07-2021, 03:18 PM

Belicheat focuses on your strengths and takes that away. They force you to go away from your comfort zone. He will likely see that five man defensive front by the Bucs and copy it. Then double Pittman the whole time.

Oldcolt
12-07-2021, 08:09 PM
We are desperate for another receiver to step up

apballin
12-07-2021, 09:26 PM
I still like my chances with JT coming off a bye

Only Frank Reich can stop JT, they should be fresh and fired up.,. Lucas will be juiced up for sure on Saturday night!!!!

Can’t wait for this game, the rivalry is back on mfers!!!