PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Okereke Interview

Lawrence Owen
12-06-2021, 05:10 PM
D’Qwell Jackson & I are joined by Indianapolis Colts Linebacker: Bobby Okereke.

Discussing his bye week plans, what it’s like to transition to MIKE from Sam, and much more!

Then DQ and LO discuss the complete domination the Colts put on the Houston Texans in their own house!

What improvements have the Colts shown through the course of the NFL season on offense and defense?

https://youtu.be/qpszl8DQHpg

Lawrence Owen
12-08-2021, 01:46 PM
I've starting to gain the trust of the Colts office, and will hopefully get more 1-1 interviews in the near future.

Is there any non-superstars on the Colts, you'd be interested in seeing a 1-1 interview with?

Chromeburn
12-08-2021, 01:58 PM
I've starting to gain the trust of the Colts office, and will hopefully get more 1-1 interviews in the near future.

Is there any non-superstars on the Colts, you'd be interested in seeing a 1-1 interview with?

Kenny Moore, Ashton Dulin, Nyheim Hines, Strachan, Khari Willis, Odeyingbo

Luck4Reich
12-08-2021, 08:45 PM
Kenny Moore, Ashton Dulin, Nyheim Hines, Strachan, Khari Willis, Odeyingbo

Kenny Moore is a superstar to me... Or on the verge of becoming. Still love to see the 1 on 1

YDFL Commish
12-08-2021, 11:54 PM

Danny Pinter after last weeks start, he played pretty well.

Chromeburn
12-09-2021, 04:46 PM
Kenny Moore is a superstar to me... Or on the verge of becoming. Still love to see the 1 on 1

Maybe to us. But I doubt many other teams fans know him.