PDA

View Full Version : Zach Orr

Johanvil
06-30-2017, 10:14 AM
https://twitter.com/alexmarvez/status/880783671388778496

Alex Marvez‏@alexmarvez
.@ZO35 tells @SiriusXMNFL he just arrived for UFA visit with @Colts & slated to visit @nyjets next. Expects to hear from @Lions later today

sherck
06-30-2017, 11:06 AM
He seemed to break out with BAL last season; has ability.

The question is if he will be healthy enough / recovered enough from his injury to play in 2017.

I don't hate the concept of adding someone else to the ILB mix who has NFL starter experience / skill sets. BAL has not been a bad defense over the past couple of seasons. Not the terror of old but not bad.

Orr / Spence / Bostic / Walker / Jackson / Morrison

Got be able to find 4 good bodies out of those six guys.

Cheers,

Dam8610
06-30-2017, 12:46 PM
He seemed to break out with BAL last season; has ability.

The question is if he will be healthy enough / recovered enough from his injury to play in 2017.

I don't hate the concept of adding someone else to the ILB mix who has NFL starter experience / skill sets. BAL has not been a bad defense over the past couple of seasons. Not the terror of old but not bad.

Orr / Spence / Bostic / Walker / Jackson / Morrison

Got be able to find 4 good bodies out of those six guys.

Cheers,

Well you can eliminate Morrison from the options, he's too slow. Jackson looks like a quality backup. Spence has looked good when not hurt. Orr had a good season last year for Baltimore. Walker looked like a Donnie Edwards type ILB as a junior, then bulked up too much. Bostic is young, but I think would be best in a backup role.

I think if the Colts get Orr, then Spence, Orr, Walker, Bostic are your top 4 ILBs in that order, with Jackson possibly also being kept as a 5th. If this happens, that is a MASSIVE upgrade from what the position was a year ago. Better speed, better coverage, better tackling, better everything at the position. It may even be a strength of the defense at that point.

YDFL Commish
06-30-2017, 06:11 PM
Well you can eliminate Morrison from the options, he's too slow.

I agree. The only way that Morrison makes the team, is if he's a special teams standout.

omahacolt
06-30-2017, 06:13 PM
I agree. The only way that Morrison makes the team, is if he's a special teams standout.

i don't agree with that

nobody knows what morrisons skill level is

Coltsalr
06-30-2017, 07:27 PM
I'll take him and I don't care if he's already paralyzed.

Coltsalr
06-30-2017, 07:27 PM
i don't agree with that

He was just slow as oldass DQ Jackson was last year.

He blows.

Dam8610
06-30-2017, 09:03 PM
i don't agree with that

He's too slow to play in the NFL.