PDA

View Full Version : From today's MMQB...

sherck
06-26-2017, 06:50 AM
I think the Titans will make the playoffs next season, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they made a run into late January, depending on the match-ups. Not only did they add free agent wideout Eric Decker, but they also drafted another receiver, Corey Davis of Western Michigan, in the first round. Add those two into a target mix that includes Delanie Walker, Rishard Matthews and Tajae Sharpe, plus two capable running backs in DeMarco Murray and Derrick Henry, plus an emerging star at quarterback in Marcus Mariota, plus Super Bowl experience from signees Logan Ryan (CB), Sylvester Williams (NT) and Eric Weems (WR). Houston will also compete in the AFC South—and maybe, dare I say, Jacksonville—but Tennessee will challenge the Texans and Jaguars.

Regular season wins since 2012:
49 = Colts
41 = Texans
27 = Titans
17 = Jags

Regular season wins since 2014:
27 = Colts
27 = Texans
14 = Titans
11 = Jags

Heck, Regular season wins since 2015:
18 = Texans
16 = Colts
12 = Titans
08 = Jags

Not even a mention of the Colts in his AFC South prediction. I fail to see how most sports writers are just writing off the Colts in 2017 as if we did not already have a solidly good offense and a complete home makeover of the defense.

Keep flying under the radar, I guess.

Cheers,

indycolts2
06-26-2017, 09:19 AM
Lot of work to do but IF the o-line we saw in the last 4 games last year continues to improve and the significantly younger, quicker and more athletic defense performs capably within their scheme there is every reason to be optimistic about 2017 for Colts fans. Reading that you would have thought the Colts stood pat with their 2016 roster and did nothing in free agency or the draft to improve.

Racehorse
06-26-2017, 10:35 AM
49 = Colts
41 = Texans
27 = Titans
17 = Jags

27 = Colts
27 = Texans
14 = Titans
11 = Jags

18 = Texans
16 = Colts
12 = Titans
08 = Jags

Not even a mention of the Colts in his AFC South prediction. I fail to see how most sports writers are just writing off the Colts in 2017 as if we did not already have a solidly good offense and a complete home makeover of the defense.

Cheers,
Yeah, cause we all know that adding WRs and RBs has done so much to help win playoff games.

njcoltfan
06-26-2017, 11:08 AM
49 = Colts
41 = Texans
27 = Titans
17 = Jags

27 = Colts
27 = Texans
14 = Titans
11 = Jags

18 = Texans
16 = Colts
12 = Titans
08 = Jags

Cheers,
Consider the source !!

indycolts2
06-26-2017, 12:44 PM
Yeah, cause we all know that adding WRs and RBs has done so much to help win playoff games.
Haha.....I didn't eve think of it in those terms. I was focused on how we may actually enjoy watching this defense this year, albeit it could take a short while before they gel. I'm hoping they get that out of their system during training camp and pre season.

HoosierinFL
06-26-2017, 01:22 PM
OK so Tennessee won the off-season, but we'll see how it works out.
And the idea that Jax will be in the mix is pretty laughable. If the suggestion is that the Colts are the odds on favorite for last place, forget it, that won't happen.
But then again, Pagano could totally implode, so we'll see.

Maniac
06-27-2017, 10:36 AM
Eric Decker sucks. Kamar Aiken is a better pick up than that guy.

omahacolt
06-27-2017, 08:20 PM
Eric Decker sucks. Kamar Aiken is a better pick up than that guy.

no he isn't

don't be retarded. this aiken love is fucking stupid

apballin
06-27-2017, 09:51 PM
Where do I begin with this load of shit?

Titans added a WR that many people felt was a reach at that position, Eric Decker average WR, and wait for it . . . Logan fucking Ryan!!!! WOW
Mariota is coming off an injury just like Luck but nobody talks about that. Did I mention we have owned the Titans since the AFC South began?

IMO the best offseason of any AFC south team had to be the Colts

I'll take the Colts QB and WR corps over any in the AFC south not even close.

Then you add Hankins, Simon, Sheard, and Hooker

I hope everyone has these low expectations for the Colts this year though

Dam8610
06-28-2017, 01:44 PM
no he isn't

This is the irrational hype and love for a black WR you've been clamoring for for years, and they're preferring him over a white WR. Why are you complaining?

Hoopsdoc
07-18-2017, 12:04 PM
no he isn't

Oh man, I'm at the wrong site again. Omaha pimping a white dude over a brother?

omahacolt
07-18-2017, 05:45 PM
Oh man, I'm at the wrong site again. Omaha pimping a white dude over a brother?

thanks for pointing that out

i will stop immediately